Whether you are a frequent flyer, or someone who flies away for the annual holiday, there are many benefits to flying business class. There isn’t that much difference between business and first class, yet both are a different dimension to regular economy, and with that in mind, here are a few of the benefits you can expect to enjoy when flying business class.
- Priority Check In – No long queues when you check-in, as business class have their own desks, which are never too busy. If you would like to check out the attractive deals on offer from an online business class specialist, go to justflybusiness.co.uk and you might be a little surprised at the prices. Priority boarding also means you can settle yourself in before the majority of passengers are allowed to board the aircraft.
- Luxury Lounges – When waiting to board the aircraft, or when in transit, business class ticket holders have their own top-notch lounge where refreshments are always available. This means you can relax and enjoy top quality entertainment, or use the Wi-Fi to get some work done.
- Luxury Seating – There really is no comparison to economy, especially with a state-of-the-art seating system that can fully retract, and you won’t have to worry about bothering the person in front of you. Superior in-flight entertainment is always well received, especially on long haul flights, and whenever you are ready for a nap, tilt the seat back and slip under the free blanket, which all business class seats provide.
- Additional Baggage Allowance – This allows you to take everything you need for the trip and it won’t cost you any extra. If the whole family is flying, then you will have more than enough baggage allowance to buy all those souvenirs for friends and family. We all know that feeling when returning home from a foreign holiday and having to pay for excess baggage, which is another reason to fly business class.
- Experience Fine Dining at 30,000 Ft – The menu for first and business class is prepared by an experienced chef, and with fine wines and champagne, you can wine and dine in sheer luxury, which is much preferred to the standard meals in economy. The level of service is on a par with a 5-star hotel, with everything you need at your beck and call.
- More Perks – Business class is the most competitive, and airlines try hard to woo frequent flyers with many small perks that you wouldn’t normally expect. Free blankets and a pair of slippers make for comfortable travel, and most airlines have their own unique perks for business class travellers.
As the service is indistinguishable from first class, business class travel is great value for money, and arriving refreshed and relaxed is preferable to the ordeal of flying economy. If you would like to check out the prices for your next trip abroad, search online for business class specialist ticket agencies and you might be pleasantly surprised at just how affordable premier air travel has become.