Here are some broad rules that can help you while going on safaris:
- Individual wellbeing – in wherever that you go to, you should guarantee your own security.
- Do not bring immense measures of money.
- Your visa, money, and other travel reports ought to be in a pocket under your shirt or stuffed in your daypack or camera sack.
- Watch your own sacks intently while strolling in jam-pressed spots, for example, in the city, eateries, markets, and airplane terminals.
- Do not walk alone at night.
- When going out, consider your money, identification, and aircraft tickets in the cabin or inn safe.
- Do not bring any gems amid your travel. It is best to abandon them at home.
- Valuables, for example, your camera, satchel, wallet pocket, and cell telephones, ought to be kept covered up, and certainly not in your auto enlist, visit transport, or rearward sitting arrangement. Ensure additionally that you don’t abandon them in your room at safari cabins or camps.
- Travel protection – get travel protection when your excursion arrangements are affirmed with the goal that you will be secured if there is a sudden or awful occasion that happens before your safari trip.
- Suggestion to your Credit Card Company and bank – most Visa suppliers and banks urge you to educate than before voyaging abroad so that their checking frameworks won’t suspend your Mastercard when they find any unusual buys (paying for flights, rental autos, and lodgings) that happen on siestas. Once in a while, these buys could trigger your Mastercard suspension and result in humiliating minutes.
Be watchful while giving your Mastercard data while you are on a trek also. Tragically that other individuals can acquire your charge card number without your insight (when paying for convenience at lodging work areas, rental organizations, shops, and so forth.). When you pay your bill, don’t give your credit a chance to card out of your perspective.
- Water – recall to just drink filtered water since water from different sources may not be sheltered. You can acquire filtered water in all your safari hotels and camps. On the greater part of your visits, ensure that you have filtered water with you. When you feel uneasy about the nature of water in the spot you are staying in, you can solicit any from the staff. For crisis use, you can likewise carry along water purging tablets with you.
- Tipping – this is a typical problem for a great deal of voyagers in a remote nation, including safari trips, business travel and travels. Tipping is not expected in the event that you are going on a safari trip in Africa, yet it has gotten to be routine. The tip to safari camp staff and aides is not some portion of your aggregate visit cost and it is additionally totally discretionary.
Remember that what may be a little add up to you could be generous to a nearby staff and it will be certainly brought with appreciation.
Most safari camps have a tip box situated at the gathering zone, which covers the unnoticed administrations, for example, for the general population who work in the kitchen and individual who cleans your room.
Whenever tipping, do it modestly and as per the quality and level of administration given and, obviously, just on the off chance that you are content with the administration that you get. Here is your aide, which is an acknowledged practice when all is said in done:
- Transportation/Driver – US $10 or more every day
- Private safari guide – US $25 or more every day
- Camp staff – US $10-$20 every day (this will be shared among servers, barkeeps, servants, and so on.
On the off chance that you invest more energy with an aide, you can expand the measure of your tip.