Regardless of whether you’d like to engage in a romantic honeymoon, lively family vacation, or an enthralling adventure with your closest cohorts, it’s worth noting that contemporary walking holidays are quickly becoming the foremost option for individuals travelling to the country of Greece. This brief editorial will explain why.
Blaze Your Own Path
If you partner with a renowned travel company that specialises in facilitating Greece walking tours, you’ll be able to work hand-in-hand with a team of compassionate, well-informed tourism experts to establish a personalised itinerary for your journey.
From the gorgeous Cyclades Islands and stunning West Crete gorges to the awe-inspiring trails in Corfu and picturesque landscapes in Paxos, your travel group will be able to dive through the traditionalistic beauty of Greece and truly immerse yourselves in the local culture. These walking programmes feature dozens of pit-stops at various Venetian sites, white sandy beaches, quaint villages, and other historically significant attractions. You’ll also have a chance to engage in shopping jaunts and some of the more typical holiday activities as well.
In addition to supplying your group with an enchanting itinerary, your walking holiday facilitator will also provide a wide range of value-added inclusions to enhance your trip, some of which are listed below:
- Inclusive accommodations throughout the length of your vacation, including unique taverns and locally-renowned hotels.
- Up to seven days of bed and breakfast for every traveller.
- Tailored conveyance solutions, airport transfers, luggage deliveries, ferry tickets, and other transportation options.
- Up-to-date information packs that are replete with guidebooks, local maps, site-to-site directions, and other integral materials.
- Customisable routes in a vast array of difficulty levels to account for your unique travel preferences.
- Optional travel insurance, emergency evacuations, hospital coverage, and other programme-specific protections.
- On-demand support from the in-house travel experts to ensure a smooth, stress-free experience from start to finish.
By providing robust assistance, pre-reserved lodging solutions, and all of the most important provisions, these walking holiday organisers allow you truly to stretch your legs, see all of the sights, and dive headfirst into the most fascinating areas in Greece without having to pay over the top prices to do so.
Reprieve for the Mind, Body, and Soul
According to an extensive research initiative led by the British Heart Foundation, walking holidays can significantly improve your overall wellness. Such improvements can include the following:
- Decrease blood pressure and reduce anxiety
- Reduce the risk of coronary heart disease and stroke
- Shed fatty adipose tissue – one hour of walking can burn upwards of 100 calories
- Increase vitality, energy levels, and muscular strength
- Enhance coordination and flexibility
- Alleviate joint pain over time
As you can see by now, it’s in your best interests to circumvent the tedious, outdated vacation plans of years past and reach out to a distinguished walking holiday for your next getaway – a memorable adventure is just a few clicks away.